So... i wrote a song

Yes mon frere

I, Maria Chan, wrote a song

a love song in fact

can i just say its very personal to me and i dont know how else to express my feelings
they are real i can tell you that

i feel like i let my heart out on paper
This song is practically my heart on paper
well not paper
a metaphorical paper
called the internet

dont tease

This is love ok

its love

love

dude


its love



ok

Here i go

My love song

My passion, my everything, my heart on paper. Sigh here goes, i cant believe i am letting people see this
its basically my diary in a song. It may reveal you know, who/what my heart belongs to

btw i cried writing this



so embarrassing


My Love by Maria Chan

I see you everyday
And i just can't keep myself away

you're fabulous, amazing
and oh so.... entertaining

I see you everywhere i go
You're always on my mind..... oh no!

Your Smell

Your Look

Your


Taste



I LOVE YOU! and everything you do
I WANT YOU! I hope you want me too
NO! I NEED YOU!!!! Cause without you i'll just DIE 

no seriously because

FOOD!!!!!! You're my one and only love
OH FOOD!! You're obviously sent from above
DEAR FOOD! I really want you!  I really need you!

Inside

Of

Me!


       You know what food? You're fantastic
yes you are! I mean i love you more than Kanye loves Kanye
you're there when i am lonely
you're there when i am sad
you always make me happy
even when i am mad..

OH HONEY PIE! OH SUGAR!
my little marshmallow
my little cream
OH PUMPKIN
OH YUMMY
OH DELICIOUS
oh no...          you're gone.....

    - no wait, I ate you!-

OH I LOVE YOU! and everything you do!
I WANT YOU! I hope you want me too
OH HOW I NEED YOU! Cause without you!
I'll
Just
DIE!

Food! youre my one and only love
Oh food! you

Dear food!

I really want you

I really need you

I really love you







food.








                                 


Ok, i cried just reading this
i mean i just love food so much i get emotional

so now you guys know who i love

Food, i fucking love you






Mmmmm look at you all sexy and shit
rubbed in oil
you get me so hot
i need you inside of me
now.