RRR

I think ive been blogging even more because of my ridiculously slow internet!

So i want to show you off my pink floyd album on vinyl which i love dearly



the problem is, i got it second hand from this old guy (and we totally connected due to our mutual likings in music)  and it skips and some parts :(
i dont mind, it makes the sound more
i donno

authentic?

Anyways, i havent been making youtube vids, well i only made three, but hey i like to blog
why not V-log

so i think i am starting a series called "The AngloFiles"
GET IT
ITS LIKE ANGLOPHILE
BUT ITS LIKE A FILE
AHHAHAHA
no?

oh ok


Anyways yeah

Today was so fun, so very very very very very very very fun!!!!

School is tomorrow and we have to preform Robot Robot Revolution

Ok let me just inform you what RRR is about
Its basically in drama we are learning about site-specific theatre
And we have to perform out own and have a "message" behind it
i wont reveal what it is now but basically we just flash-mob
strip and then leave

Good times and what a heart warming story line dont you agree?



So our drama class decided to "practice" on teacher re-devolpment day so we can get familiar with our surroundings, but it was raining which was a DOWNFALL (get it cause rain falls down (no? whatever!))

And after we rehearsed and was happy with our result we returned to the drama room

And after some people left we got kinda bored and started blasting out our own music
And everyone got jiggy with it and danced like no tomorrow, mostly dirty dancing because, well, we dont know how else to dance, oh and hormones, our hormones were kicking in

and we decided to close all the curtains, everyone danced to a flash light set on SOS (but we like to call it strobe lighting)

Then everyone got really tired and just sat down

Trinh and I decided to have a hormonal conversation about boys
Guys with long hair mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MARIA SNAP OUT OF IT!


OK! i brought my $10 Kodak camera and tried to get s shit load of photos of my and Catrina cause of her sexiness, oh my that hair AND DEM PIERCING!

I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS CATRINA YOU SEXY THANG


I thinks thats all for today, i am gonna start filming the first anglophile video
I think i would start off with the Beatles

OH AND A FUN FACT
i am going to get a bed
and cut it like this

Rock on MotherFuckers

Oh and i totally forgot my "Quote of the say thing" so um here is a nice quote








and he shows me, he knows me,every inch of my tar-black soul