stop please

my eye

my eye keeps fucken twitching

and my nose

its bleeding

and i have a headache

whats happening to me

i fucken hate the holidays man

i need to just stop

but i went to the beach

i loved it

every part of me was finally... calm

then i got into the car to get home

and every part of my body just went- no

here are some pictures

i drew as well

it was nice, im getting a nw more non-chanlant style

PLEASE STOP TWITCHING

ok pictures



it was nice exploring by myself

listening to king krule

im gonna leave the post there

it was nice being by myself but now im feeling kinda lonely

sad face

In her eyes, there's a flame that burns right through my soul
Can't pretend to be cool, about to lose my control
Yeah I know she's got plenty; admirers, she's got many
Like an exotic fantasy, into a frenzy she sends me
Wow I have to sit down, and gather my wits now
I wanna caress those hips now, wanna kiss those lips now- Plenty - Guru's feat. Erykah Badu