Rent

Oh cass!! My parents are so adorable 
 I mean wow

They're just so adorable

I mean I wanted my mum and dad to take a photo together but my dad kept refusing

And he stood by the door to leave waiting for my mum

As my mum pegged herself at him to take a photo with him! Aw what cuties! This was the result


My mum always has this weird smile when I take photos of her and I don't like it cause she is so still so I make her laugh athen take a photo and she gets a smile like that! Pwah so cuuuuuuute

You stubby little freaks

Birthing this Lil bitch


I look like srs model 100% hardcore in that photo, this was at trinhs

Andrew finally let me on his shoulders


Tbh I'm getting kinda sick of shots, I mean, if I had "Maria's" it'll be ok cause it doesn't taste like shit and makes me want to throw up

I think when I go to drinking parties I might just chip in for food, but myself a bottle of wine, chug that and feel giggly the whole night instead of going down quickly

Yeah my mum knew I was infused in alcohol but I don't think she knew I was drunk

I smelt like an alcoholics ass tho when I hopped into the car :/

But fuck it 

Whatevs


Had a nice chat with mum today, It was very sweet, she looked very pretty before she left for that baby shower

Ok let's see, I've been blogging a lot, I like it, it's like a convo with myself, but it's not, it's with you cass

I've been going through jesses blog and found photos of me I never knew existed which was nice

I like going through her blog cause I remember my own stuff in 2009 and 2010 ect and then I see her world during that time period and it'll overlap sometimes which is very lovely

Uni is well.. Tomorrow FUCK 

not really pumped, but I am, but I'm not... It's my timetable man it's Massive cock and a half

like, im glad i know how everything works now and how to structure my study

and im beginning to think i might not go to lectures anymore..

but i like making friends

but i hate TRAVELLING T O UNI UGH

i have to wake up at get on the train at 7:30 as well, i mean, fuck that shiit man

in other stories i wish i bought this skirt


it looks so fun and funky dunn it??

i love trying on clothes

with my mum

cause she buy it for me

most of the time

she didnt like that skirt

man i just realised im all do and no say

esp when it comes to  the quote "I NEED A JOB"
maybe i should just be a fucken waitress 

im thinking of being all smooth and heading to cafe-ism on thursday to grab a cup of coffee and draw a bit maybe

see tibo 

be all subtle and mysterious 

and hes prob gonna be like, "why didnt you call me"
and im gonna be like "ive been busy drawing"
and hes gonna want my number and ill be like no

and leave cause like, i have one lecture in the afternoon ooooo im a bitch

i mean he was a creep, wouldnt tell me his age! trying to kiss me like nigga please calm the fuck down

pufft 

oh yes i want a tattoo, and most of all i want to get one with e

im thinking of getting a flower


this flower, on my chest or on my foot

its gonna hurt so much on my chest tho

but its gona be so visible to my parents on my foot, maybe i should jst get a septum man

oh and ems! 


i saw this picture and thought of you and we should have a date during the summer!

i still want to have that picnic with you and want to go to the beach
and wake up early

and not drink coffee
and drink like, minieral water and be healthy and eat sandwiches with avacado and eat little fruit things like that and head down the beach in tiny bikinis!

and you should wear a bikini!
lately ive been loving my body
even my chunky thighs, i love them

thats why i was wearig my little shorts at trinhs and taking off my pants at the beach at windang, i finally accepted my body, i mean i still want to gym and all, but whats the point of hate, im only gonna get older and begin to regret the reasons why i hated my young body and fresh face cause it always happens

love myself now and ill love myself forever

thats why you should wear a bikini ems, fuck your little shorts and got all out babe youre sexy and beautiful and no one can take that away from you!

BE LIBERATED GUUURRLL MMMHMM

oh and before we head to the beach i want to make (or find) a bikini like this


isnt it cute? yeah i really want it, oh and i can extend it to this


and wear it over that bikini with the same pattern and be like, woah man samet thingy with the thing

im kinda sick right now cass
(fuck you Jess, collin and eeh (and maybe marcel))

and i had a cup of tea and i cant sleep

OH OH OH EMILY

lets henna! the night before beach, on our sexy young bodies

im excited i am i am heheheheheh

and i should sleep

ok goodnight cassie

here is a picture of me and marcel i found on my mums phone


instead of a quote ill give you a joke


what do you call it when batman skips church?
christian bale