Distract district


I keep looking for distractions

I know what from but I'm trying to confront my problem but its running away from me you know what I mean?

I've solved half of my problems in the expense of another persons feelings because I'm stupid and jump into things too fast and I'm stupid and I'm sorry and I just want to die

Another story, people or should I say a person is pissing me off

I will say no more

So my distractions

It involved ee
The first distraction
I snuck out of the house at 12:30 to go get tommys, it was closed so we went to muster moose or whatever and we got a slushee (ok I got a slushie) 


And then we got a snack box and went to Huynhs stayed there till 3 and then we headed back home (sorry again Danny for spilling the drink) 


(Ee is under the blanket)

We left, as mentioned and went to maccas cause hungry jacks was closed

We sat at the car park eating chips and blasting led zeppelin, tbh it was really nice and serene and Would be worth the lecture if I was caught

I wasn't by the way

Got home at 4

It was fun


Second distraction

Dinner at milanos with

Huynh, ee, willy, ems (lovely to see your hair), Jess and that's it


We pondered about life and eehs gaydom ;)

We talked then went to what the fudge

It was nice

Oh yeah

And we headed back to Danny's and played bloody oath


Now that was so super duper fun!!

The next day, the confrontation/distraction I think that was redfern?

I don't even remember anymore I'm really  braindead

Walked around

Had a chat

Was left alone at a park

So I just laid there in the grass for an hour or half I don't recall I was just staring at the sky
I wanted bobby to come by and comfort me but that butt face takes 2 years to get ready

At that point when he was dressed an ready to leave

I was at a cafe across the street

Cafe-ism

I might work there


That's when I walked in and there was only one guy there he was French and he made me a cafe latte 

And he kept me company, I wanted a tart but it was 3:50 so I was like fuck that and he was like

Just take it it's on the house


He kept me company for the rest of the day cause I didn't want bobby to go all the way to the city to console me

I told him what was up cause strangers are the best to talk to 

He ended up giving me his number, which was weird because he must've left me outside written the number and knew he wanted I give it to me cause it was on my receipt

I donno I met his boss and he told me to hand in my cv

They were both French 

Then the French dude brought me to see his art and he bought me a drink



And I made him pay for my train ticket home

I dot like it when people buy stuff for me cause I'm not worth it, in this case, fuck it
He wasn't a creep per say, he was just. 

I don't know

Was

Expendable? Is that the word?

Fuck him I don't want him in my life might as well make him buy me stuff- Jesus listen to me

But I dono 

He looked at me like I was a piece of art even though I felt like shit, I was comforting I guess. 

He was nice. He knew i was sad and loved art. I left. 


Distraction 4

Gyming

That was actually fun

Ok not really it hurt

I hung out with marcel cause he was sick and I brought him to the doctors

I ate red flame then............

Then I went gym with drew  (bad idea for fatty chicken)

That's what my face was like when I work out like no

I've noticed I do more things when Drew isn't staring down at me

Like I did a lot of squatting thingos

We had noogi after and he was in a weirdly good mood it scared me but kept me company and laughing I guess

Mai called-  drew picked up. She wanted to hang

Drew told Mai to call me to see if I wanna hang. 

Mai calls me. 

Drew picks up and thinks he's a Master comedian omfg. 

We pick up bobby and Mai after. Go to his place. Go to Thai. Go to garrisons point. Then I went home. 

No wait. After garrisons!

I was like OMG lets to WYNEEE house

And drew was like

Where is it

And I was like the next left and he swerved at it was actually her street lucky us


Oh yeah you see those clothes

They're drews and I look like a massive lesbo in it, 'twas funny cause I was wearing gyming stuff and my shorts were super short

So I had to change

Today. Distraction 5

Blood donation 


Saving people one step at a time with Danny

Mai and bobby slept at drews house and eeh was hungry and so were the sleepover party so we met them at rasheys

Danny and I walked after donating blood cause were legends
And we just ate

Walked around livo

Made Andrew wear things

Then went home

I was bummed cause I was full of energy and wanted to hang more but noooo

So I went home and took at horrible nap

And now I feel
Like crap cause I can't sleep

So now lets see what distraction 6 is gonna be. 

I miss my mum

She kinda hates me now

I kinda hate me too

I'm so grungy

I wanna shower but the timeee

Sigh 

Hopefully tomorrow will keep me happy for longer 

G night for real this time cass

I love you for listening, people rarely do that

Oh and my eye stopped twitching, I was just sleep deprived



And it's a lot to ask her not to sting,
And give her less than everything
Innocence and arrogance entwined 
My mistakes where made for you - the last shadow puppets