Day in and days out


Mondayy

Masterdons with the familyaaaah
We can't get enough of houses we can never have

Oh so here's ikea 
And here's masterdons
Great weather! 

And v fun 

Um that night we went to a view in castle hill (?)  and I didn't end up getting any photos

But this one of Danny

Got home at 11:30

No one was awake and plus we all decided to go Wollongong

Tuesday

Wollongong

BBQ. Beach. Friends. Park Call (;-)). 


And like, I somehow managed to stay awake for and hour on the ride home

Then we went to Huynhs house

Hung out with me favourite boys ;)


Came home at 7:30

And still got a lecture!??

I might as well just come home late to avoid everyone, the only time I do something right I get yelled at???¿¿?

??¿¿$$?(6:($

Wednesday - my day in!!

I drew all day, made nachos, watched doctor who and Malcolm oh and skins!

And now for a spam. 



The chair my parents got me actually works, I'm spending all my time at my desk, not using my overheating junk of a MacBook Pro  and really getting down and dirty with my iMac

And I'm drawing drawing

I don't care if I mentioned it before

It feels great to draw because I'm experimenting with colour pencils

Ill show you my rubbish ones to my favourite ones right now









(Ill give you before and after shots as well to show you my... Progression)



And my  egon schiele inspired work!



AHHH and I love my table to much! The view and the rush of things and my minds just going and music is lovely and everything is just serene in that moment 


And 


And then I look back at my bed and

 

I love how everything is so cosy and fit for me I love everything
Only when I draw
It keeps my mind off things 

And drama. I love my friends. I established that at Wollongong. While they were all scurrying away ready to get home I took a step back and just watched them. We have our up and mainly downs but fuck it. We're sometimes good company and it reminds me that I love my family? I don't know what I'm talking about all I know is that my shitty friends are amazing for somehow managing to keep up with little ole clumsy idiotic not knowing when to stop speaking old me. 

Now here are snippets from my super secret diary!



I think e was still drunk in this photo (that's e by the way on the bottom) this is from my birthday, we're on the deflated jumping castle

I've decided no to post anything about melb cause meh cbf 

Oh and I really liked what I did on this page of my diary 



I covered my entry with shells I found at the beach! :)

That pattern is real easy to do, just put a shit load of dot everything and connect it! Fun!!!!

and i reckon sporty spice had the best voice out of all the spice girls!





I hope that no one ever leaves,
'cause I don't wanna be alone with me
-The Wombats - Here comes the anxiety (im pretty sure ive already quoted this but fuck it i love this song!!)