Goodbye Augustus

Today is the last day of August and it is showing a lot of potential, lets hope september makes up for the horrid month of August

So there as been sparks of hope around here and there, days are brighter and longer and more bearable 

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today I'm in an unhappy mood, 
Oh gosh I just realised its cause my room began to get messy!! 
OHHH so if I keep my room clean I wake up better oh ~self realisation~

Oh I had another, yesterday, I had a blast btw, but like, apparently I am competitive socially? Oooo

But ya

My life is just pretty good and stuff

It was arts week at uni 
and I made some stuff and got my ring dirty as you can see

The next day I showed Diki (the French chick) this area and she made a little cat

We talk a lot about clubbing and Jess came by and she made things as well

Diki showed me this cool video which she saw when she went clubbing the night before


go around 31 min in, they have a remix of the XX its really good

She party's a shit load it's insane
How does she do it??

We ate pizza and I had a lemon lime butter in the White House
The pizza was so insanely good



Oh I saw Tian on the train it was lovely
Oh and Gary another day
It took me 2.5h to get home with tian cause we caught the wrong train which goes in a circle HAHAHAHA whoops!

Lets see what happened this week?

Ummmm so Brit had these Mexican exchange students over and being me I got too excited and when I get excited I do stupid embarrassing things and I don't think before I do things so I was like 
"How do you say ey chola, no wait, how do you say unsw is neat?" And it really threw them off cause its English slang and then during our tut she loudly said "you scared my Mexicans!"

I just thought that was funny

Erm my tutor for my education course is back! His throat was fucked up and we opened our bloggers for our assignment people I realised he would've been able to access my account meaning anyone in course could and that made me shit myself so I made my profile private and the worst part was my profile said

"I like candle lot dinners, long walk on the beaches and blow jobs" and I'm just like- oh god

If he found thattttttttt

Anywho

Friday was good

I woke up rather early and eeh was gonna go beach with Wilson and I was up for it but Wilson bailed so eeh and I spent the day vinyl shopping

It was hot and we were like oh god but it was so insanely good! The weather was so lovely

I had a guide to all the record stores in Sydney and I was like! We should go to all of them by the end of this year! 
And we started to mark them off (displaying my competitive side apparently) 


I'm one ahead.. Not that it matters :)))

First one we went to cause I happen to see "record" on the store sign was Pigeon ground records which had pretty bags thn back to the egg records store

I got two records and eeh got 1

I owe him money cause we went broke 

Man I'm horrid I need to stop borrowing money

Here were my purchases 


I swear the day was sooooo good and just plain great! The weather was breath taking and AHHH I saw a toy story alien


We went into more record store and yeah did someone say my name?

Magical mystery tour!


They had spice girlsmemorabilia   how cute

Erm

We went to hungry jacks, the peri peri and king sauce burgers weren't that Good tbh

Oh and this hungry jacks

So good they didn't remove the 50s theme which is too bomb like seriously? Why did they stop that?

I miss the James dean and elvis signs hahaha

And look how killer this chair is!



So we drove to unsw, eeh maybe becoming a future student I mean look at him chillin in da hub


We picked up Danny and off to the beach we went

It was so good

I think the best part was that when we put our feet in the water we didn't want to chop them off due to frost bite 

The waves felt so good and sky was breath taking

This is cogee beach by the way

5 min drive from unsw

Oh and we saw a guy in a suit on a motorbike

What a badass


Once our feet were dry we spent like 3h on eehs car just talking and asking what should we do now where do we go now?

Not until Jess was out if work did we decide to go eat

Oh god I also crossed a line with Danny!!

So you know how eeh and I went to hungry jacks we got a frozen coke and after Danny got a milkshake

The cups they came in looked a like

I was holding Danny's milkshake for him and I was about to throw out my empty coke

He was like "hey Maria where's my milkshake"

And as a joke I was like "just throwing it out" showing him the empty coke bottle

And I swear his voice went up into a squeak and was like "MARIA. WHAT. DID YOU DRINK ALL MY- MARIA! MARIA!!"

And I was like oh god! His eyes were so unforgiving and he looked like he was going to break our friendship right there and I'm just like

No no umm I didn't drink it! Here is your milkshake oh god I'm sorry 

HAHAHAH

I miss long drives during summer
They make me very nostalgic

And we went through a tunnel


Chill vibes man

Good times

I missed summer so much no one understands it makes me want to cry

oh and over the summer holidays jess is suggesting a cruise and i am sooo fucking up for that

also brits friend luke invited me to go camping with him a his mates over the summer as well, its gonna be an epic summer

not to mention they also suggested this thing called th secret garden party

where you go to a forest not knowing the line up, youre not allowed in unless youre ina costume plus you can rent tents cause its a 2 day event

how sexy is that??

yeah all these people do is go to music festivals

luke is a really chill guy cause he is totally a hippie we were discussing living just, bum around a forest and eat nothing but nuts and berries and bathe in lakes and hear the piter patter of the rain on leaves while I sleep

yeah and we talk about pokemon snap haha

and yeh

so good bye august

hello spring

please bless the next month and make it good




I always thought it was a shame
That we have to play these games
It felt like you really knew me
Now it feels like you see through me

-the xx - Sunset