Šâtûrdæ

So JA I should be doing my essay but like no I'm gonna instead tell you about Saturday

I went to unsw to talk to my partner in education

There were girls in tutus and people were prepping for arts weeks, I'm excited to see my anon post card I submitted, you had to write a secret! 

Not to mention how great the weather was!


And like then

I wanted dinner and like Jess ee Danny boy and bobby all went I eat at Brighton le-sands and so I trained it to rockdale and met them by the station

(oh the strain on eeeeeees face)

The train (which was real shitty, the line has really bad trains forreal) was like right on time so that's cool

We went to hurricanes but it was too full so we went to a burger joint and it was lovely

B4. 


After (yeah eeh is a massive pussy, can't eat a burger why a loser nigga hahaha)

We went to get dessert
They had funky lamps
And funky food

And then we bummed at the beach for a long ass time

I had a lot of fun foreal

I missed you guys

Especially seeing Danny boy and eeh again

They're a pretty good duo to chill with like they're very mellow and surprisingly deep but in a shallow way yeah I love you guys HAHAHAH nigga hahahah NIGGIE HAHAHA BOBBY LOL


And erm

The car was really good cause it played a lot of clubbing songs and we were dancing. It was real fun I swear 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


And this was the cider I got at the bar

  



Peace 




"IF I CAN'T HIKE DRUNK, WHY HIKE AT ALL"-Me, (well "apparently" danny helped me with that joke) (Marcia sounds like a nice name, yeah peace)