I can feel it, There's potential this month, it's pregnant

I wanted to start September with a bang I guess

And I did 


6 shots in one, all different forms of booze

Had 12 shots that night


Not to mention

Neil, Mars and April go to the star

Mars is engaged to Neil, in his dashing suit and her suave dress he got on one knee, on lookers clapping along as only meeting an hour or 2 earlier he popped the question

The whole night hand in hand we lost our money and drank

It was very glamourous

I love seeing jens, I don't care that I haven't seen her for like, 7 months, once our eyes are on one another we just get to the chase, no awkward pauses, no unneeded chit chat

I feel like she gets me and accepts me which is the most important thing a friend can be

Accepting. 

like, some people are jusst so dull, i mean i try to listen to people but they dont even give me anything to go on, i ask so manyquestion and no, theyre just so bland! Jens on the other hand, no-stop chat no matter what, oh how i love her

I am who I want to be with her and that's what I love cause I don't feel a spec of insecurity, the same goes for eeh and Danny I suppose, they look me in the eye and say "be a slut, be whoever you want" and I just feel overwhelmed cause I love them so

September is pregnant, there's potential, a future, a name, a life,  there's something waiting to be born

Happy Father's Day


You sassy fucker






"If they don’t like you who the fuck cares."
— Sara Quin