100th post

my special tradition

"CONDOMS ARE CHEAPER THAN BABIES"

"Cry Me A River So I Can Swim In It And Laugh"

I fancy you with a passion, you're a top shop princess and a rockstar too

I Would Probably Adore You With Your Hands Around My Neck

I Would Probably Adore You With Your Hands Around My Neck

and he shows me, he knows me,every inch of my tar-black soul

You Lock the Door and Throw Away the Key.
There's Someone in my Head.
But its Not Me..


Elvis where are you when i need you most? White comp sequins, jumpsuit ghost

I want you to be crazy cause you're stupid baby when you're sane

Can you see what you've done to my heart, and soul? It's such a wasteland now.


Interpol



You're Not the First Person Who was Ever Confused and Frightened and Even Sickened by Human Behaviour -Mr Antolini From Catcher In The Rye


She may contain the urge to runaway but hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks -Breezeblocks by Alt-J (∆)

the goose bumps start to raise
the minute that my left hand meets your waist
and then I watch your face
put my finger on your tongue
'cause you love the taste 
yeah

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood 



in school i was the one thinking outside boxes
so everybody in them would say that i got problems
so when i heard you say it, i said it back like fuck 'em 
Tyler, the creator - Colossus 

I’ll wait, so show me why you’re strong
Ignore everybody else,
We’re alone now -Retrograde by James Blake



Glazey and numb. He just turned up the volume. And drove faster. -Perks of being a wallflower (i cant believe in quoting it)


I don't need them
And they don't need me
I guess i'll go home
Try to be sane -Tame Impala; Why won't they talk to me?

Our love comes back in the middle of the night -James Blake - Our Love Comes Back

Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze

-Strange fruit - Billie Holiday


Hello, the hype is so mellow
Bitch I'm dope but my pipe is so yellow

- Odd Toddlers - Tyler, the Creator
listen to the song the beat is so chill


Our hearts beat so loud the neighbours think we’re fucking when I’m just trying to find the nerve to touch your face. -Andrea Gibson, “Pansies”

i love you when you're singing that song and,
i got a lump in my throat 'cause
you're gonna sing the words wrong-Riptide - Vance Joy (thanks bobby)


Whoa, won't you let me hold you, dear ? 
I want to just put my arms around ya, like the circles going 'round the 
Sun. 
Let me hold you daddy, at least until the morning comes.- Janis Joplin - I need a man to love




I got a little money and i got a little fame
Still smoking everyday to ease my mind and maintain
Addicted to success all i wanna do is gain
Drug with ambition i can feel it in my veins
-Domo Genesis - Boss' Life      (if you have the correct speakers the bass is super rad, and this song is so super chill i love it, ive been getting into rnb and rap its crazy but awesome) 


Slip it in her drink
and in the blink of an eye i can make a white girl look chink
 -Fish - Tyler, the creator

And everything hits you in the end
And spoils your thought stream
My heart got a hold of my head
And ripped it to its seams
 -King Krule - Bleak Bake


In her eyes, there's a flame that burns right through my soul
Can't pretend to be cool, about to lose my control
Yeah I know she's got plenty; admirers, she's got many
Like an exotic fantasy, into a frenzy she sends me
Wow I have to sit down, and gather my wits now
I wanna caress those hips now, wanna kiss those lips now- Plenty - Guru's feat. Erykah Badu



And it's a lot to ask her not to sting,
And give her less than everything
Innocence and arrogance entwined 
My mistakes where made for you - the last shadow puppets 

The ashtrays full and I'm spillin' my guts 
She wants to know am I still a slut - Otherside - Red Hot Chilli Peppers


I hope that no one ever leaves,
'cause I don't wanna be alone with me
-The Wombats - Here comes the anxiety (im pretty sure ive already quoted this but fuck it i love this song!!)



what do you call it when batman skips church?
christian bale


Any nigga can kill a man, that dont make you a real nigga, real is responsibility, real is takin care of your muthafuken family.-Real - Kendrick Lamar


As we are floating in the blue
I am softly watching you
Oh boy your eyes betray what burns inside you

Whatever I feel for you
You only seem to care about you
Is there any chance you could see me too?
Cause I love you
Is there anything I could do
Just to get some attention from you?
-Woodkid - I love you (the french chick showed me this song, isnt it amazing! i fucking love it, i mean i cant even write one verse of it!)



I want to kick love right in its gut
Beat it and leave for dead
Wash my hands in the river
Lie down and die in your bed” - 
Ryan Adams, What Sin Replaces Love? 



His face was not of that brown rusty black which most of that nation are, but of perfect ebony, or polished jet. His eyes were the most awful that could be seen, and very piercing; the white of 'em being like snow, as were his teeth. His nose was rising and Roman, instead of African and flat. His mouth the finest shaped that could be seen; far from those great turned lips which are so natural to the rest of the negroes.  -Oroonoko: or, The royal slave - Aphra Behn (1688)


99 problems all gone in that one joint
And the neck gold froze like he held it at gunpoint


"IF I CAN'T HIKE DRUNK, WHY HIKE AT ALL"-Me, (well "apparently" danny helped me with that joke) 

I always thought it was a shame
That we have to play these games
It felt like you really knew me
Now it feels like you see through me

-the xx - Sunset



"If they don’t like you who the fuck cares."
— Sara Quin



My weakness for the other sex
Every time his shoulders flex
The way the shirt hangs off his back
My train of thought spins right off track

-Amy Winehouse (who i am so obsessed with now!) Amy Amy Amy (Outro)