kinda sad

so right now im eating a big mac


well i wrote that last night and well i went to my first uni party with my uni friends

it was actually pretty fun cause i got drunk but then i slowly became sober and tired and shit so that wasnt that fun but i found energy eventually

so lets see....


I didn't finish my essay due that day so I skipped my tut to do it and I ended up coming late to uni and I missed my lecture so I kinda took naps all around uni

I then met Luke at whitehouse

There was a girl who sang alright at roundhouse and we just sat outside and he had a beer and I had a cider and I made newspaper hats for the shipwreck theme

a guy at the bar actually complimented them lol

Brit and Carla then came and we all just kinda talked and their friend Grace came

She was really pretty and twas cool

We met with Luke's friend and I can't remember his name but he did environmental  science

We headed off to roundhouse and met these other science blokes and had more booze

There was this really beautiful German girl, like her parents spoke to her in German and I asked her to teach me something and I couldn't pronounce it and I wanted to learn "you can't speak German" so I can annoy bobby :))

And yeah we lost Brit ect for a bit but found them and I went with Luke to meet his brother for punch

We headed back to whitehouse and we met his bro and his friend from highschool

We had captin bloods punch which was really delish and that guy in the unsw signs wwas there and another Asian guy and some guy who did media and decided to do physics as an extra topic and realised it wasn't really like highschool physics LOL

WE all mingled and made bad jokes

The others left and it was me an ladies again and I cbf to keep going but


That was me Brit grace and Carla


And there's Jackson an Brit again, education gang

The reason why I'm sad is cause Brit is planning to take a gap year so we won't be in classes anymore and I yeah I really love her you know?

The roundhouse is real nice, they had 3 djs

Here is the inside one 


They played doofdoof music and I think Andrew would of liked it

OH AND I MET A GUY NAMED KEVIN
He is tall and Asian

Anywhoo

I liked the dj outside cause he played soilder by destiny child's and we danced loads

And the discoball was nice


And tam was there

Yeh that's all I really wanna say

ily guys oo

Holiday has started

Look at my pretty drink, tht guy is drinkin it lol

We went to visit Collin

'twas cute seeing him work

Yeh

I was like work out and work and I want money and I want to be free 

Bro







Cause basically i, i just wanna ride with you
I gotta get you, cause i just wanna vide with you
-The Internet - Dontcha






i just got deja vu