Soooooooo...

Yeah previous, previous post was kinda

Ok so

First day

Graduation was good
Fun
Hot cakes (or as eeh, rejecting the the social norm calls it, cold cakes)  
Hot dogs
Wanting to throw up
Jess Collin Danny then bobby

Yeah

It was so fun cause we went house hunting and we kinda just all became really critical and went past the ugliest house


And yeah we all met up at eehs eventually and we played games but I had to
Go home :((

Next day did nothing till the party which I fucked my parents over with

I had fun cause I was buzzed all night and I didn't even take that much

Shot of green fairy
A wait till slightly sober

One jagger bomb 
Three tequila shots

Danced all night and I got to see Claudia the woman I love so dearly 

Sadly jens couldn't come

I saw kitty cat tho and eeh and I fell on the floor trying to take pictures 

B4

After


Fun times oh Claudia I was so happy I see her

Then I just kinda flopped around and danced and I was stable but I liked to pretend I wasn't when I was given attention then I would melt until I was yeah nevermind

And they yeah i got really angry and my parents got angry and I just it's hard to explain


I really pissed them off and the next morning I almost got attacked by a magpie and I had I dream I did and weird cause I'm sleeping all day so yes eeh and I didn't get to go to the record fair and I am now really REALLY upset cause my rents

And I hope I can go midsem party

And I should be studying 

And so I end my post I guess

The 3 days were actually shit -actually first was good

i really wish itll all get better by next week

And I'm like bleh 

Love you guys, don't be stupid like me








The world didn’t get worse, homie, your eyes just got wider.
— fuckin deep ass top comment on youtube