Last day of winter

Can I just say it's about fucking time! Freedom feels so close

I should've known Spring was coming soon cause I got hayfever today haha lol

I wanted to make a quick post to catch up on my "blog 3 times a month" thing

I hope things change for me soon, health wise and so on

But fistly can we please talk about Justin Timberlake? He is such a talented artist and his older rnb type songs were sooooooooo bomb but I'm not feeling his music now


It's too poppy? No longer sexy? Idk


Let's talk about his "Like I love you" video clip. 

I mean dat crochet hat made by grandma and 711 shirt he wears outside of a 711?? Am I thinking it's ironic or was this the time where advertising was so obvious yet subliminal?

Idk I never really realised how big rnb was during these days! I was watching some Rihanna vids as well! 

She was like my hero I loved her in 2005 and 2006 (omg just typing that made me me feel weird!)

I forgot she sang "we ride" "SOS" and "if it's loving that you want"

Talking about banger my top 5 songs RN include-

You gotta be - des-ree
Pick up the phone - Young Thug
Come Down - Anderson Paak
Me Gustas Tu - Manu Chao
Saint Pablo - Kanye West


Can I just say one thing about Kanye west. I feel sorry for him. The whole Taylor swift VMA "beyonce should've won" speech fucked up his career

He always has been weird with his words but after that it messed up his career. I was watching an interview with amber rose and she said that after that stun people dropped him and he became increasing unpopular
And I'm pretty sure he didn't even know Taylor swift and he opened his mouth like um. 

It's his own fault but I think he didn't realised what mess would come after. Idk seeing him with Kim and the smiles he has you can tell that he lover heR idk!!!
I just love his album so and maybe cause he is black and America always shines a bad light on them and they just used his race IDK 



Anyways


Ummm GN! I have 4 more assignments to do!! Yay me!!!