24 August

HOW TO TEACH BOYS CREATIVE WRITING

  • choose 2 character discriptions
  • a place
  • and object
  • now write the first 3 sentences of this story 




ok now that i have on my blog and im gonna try to find it again when i teach, hello

i am maria chan and i am having a mental breakdown

ok not really, im trying to deal with it

frank ocean is making me real chill

its really frustrating when people come to me with their uni problems and advice when i am barely keeping my head above the water

I had a bit of an emotional break down last night, super duper crying and thank god andrew was there to pick up the pieces, it was so stupid

ive been angry- very very angry and i am unsure why. its like this stress is creating a monster
everything about my life and what is to come is overwhelming me

i just want everything to be over.

but i am also glad this is happening cause i am able to handle much more than i used to

in a way i am really glad that i am so busy because i am on my feet and it distracts me from the rest of the world

one thing i have noticed about myself is that i am must more blunt- straight to the point cause you know what? i dont hve the fucking time-



The first day i have off i am not going to be on my phone at alll seriously

on the plus side i got to habg out with eeh the other day, we went our for breakfast, we both wanted ristretto and co which is like yas qween

we then went to the city and got some glasses, we went into a strictly metal record store which was bizarre i didnt like it

then we went to parramatta, i showed him beatdisk recored (my new favourite store, i probs already spent $200 there) and then borrowed a book from dymocks, bought $32 eyeliner, sticky tape and yeah

it was good. we just talked about shows and music


it was like my first day off in ages

 ok i just needed to talk for a bit cause people are stressing me out right now but i feel all g now so :):))::):):)


I brought trees to blow through, but it's just me and no you
Stayed up 'til my phone died, smoking big, rolling solo

[Chorus]
It's hell on Earth and the city's on fire
Inhale, in hell there's heaven
There's a bull and a matador dueling in the sky
Inhale, in hell there's heaven