blond

Image result for blond frank ocean



my thoughts on blond


top songs
- self control
-solo
-nights


i love it, its super chill and perfect for this time in my life. i love frankie and usually i get really disappointed with albums when they first come out with an artist that i like- but i actually fell for this - i mean it took me a while to warm up to lonerism, and to pimp a butterfly

i completely understand why it isnt some peoples cup of tea but i love it

its perfect for my lonely and stressed out nights, and i already find myself humming it

i would give it 8/10, but channelorange is a 10/10, not hthat his music aint as g - im still warming up to it

it def has a james blake presence



who is james blake?
he is an artist i really appreciate but i never really mention? i think the only person i have properly shown his music to is bobs?

well this is the first song i heard from james blake


hope youse like him



this is currently one of my fav songs
its full of asian boobs