got to talk to you now ore we go to sleep, but will we sleep once i tell you whats hurting me

hey hi, its currently almost 3 am and i am at sandys house doing my uni work which is due that afternoon at 5 so im stressin

i am very stressed because my semester is 8 weeks meaning 4 courses and 13 dead lines so fkn good luck to me aye


i feel a bit strange a floppy lately- maybe because summer is coming back and im getting excited

i think one thing i realised about myself is that i fear change?
i love looking at the past more than anything and i really feel like i stuggle to move on frmo anything and right now the whole idea of because a teacher has shaken me

i am really not keen but idk what else to do with my life and more importantly my degree

i also crave health - i am acutally considerin g become vegan/vegetarian for a month- i know

weird huh? past me was so totes against it but i am considering it cause of my health

david, drew and eeh came to my house a few hours ago and they saw a photo of me at 2014 splendour and boiiiiiii did i gain weight- i realy want to change that about my self and i am trying to find alternatives to make me enjoy cardio


cause cardio is hardio m8

anywho the person who brought out my interest in veganism or whatever is waka flocka in dis vid


yeah so i blogged 

kisses xoxo