Little Bitch

I feel very depressed

my inability to get up and do shit is really bothering me :(
i feel stressed and i dont know why

stressed, depressed but well dressed aye?

my family and i are currently good

but its because i havent gone out in a long ass time because everyone is in exams

today i asked ethan to drive me to RTA and being the good friend he is, he did!
we went to go pick up huynh after and it was just like old times

e at the wheel, huynh in the back seat, right in the middle and me shot gunned and we are all laughing about god knows why

today huynh kept reciting game of thrones

i finally realised that it meant they were all fighting for the throne hahaha took me a while

anyway i have work tomorrow

and im wondering why i am up at 2am

i am so not bothered

for anything really

i need to study tho

i need to get my last assignment over and done with

i can do it, i know i can

i am going to go to uni on sunday

and probably cabra library on saturday?

at work i am going to write a to do list i swear

i recently changed my theme for my tumblr

i really love it

http://thugsondrugs.tumblr.com/

have a look!

i really miss summer dresses

i dont really know where i am going with this post, all i know it that i want to get shit faced and not care so much about growing up for a bit

i need to get my P plates ugh

my room is a fucking mess

i want to kill myself

i want it to just be clean

i want my work to be done i want everything to be ok

i want to be pretty

i want to wear summer dresses

i want the sun burning my flesh

i want goosebumps in the shade

i think i should change up my room over the holidays

ok i should probably go to bed

just to let you know i have a shit load of blog posts just like this

they usually end up in drafts cause they go nowhere

i just wanted to tell you

haha

man this blog post is shit

i love you guys

and i bought a cactus

 i also wanted to add more things to my list

  • cut hair
  • learn how to curl hair
  • change room up
  • get my p's
  • write in my diary more
  • clear out my laptop and use my imac more
  • buy various cushions
  • make my bed cover (probs with my mum)
  • get new curtains
  • (i just really want a new room)
  • do something with my dad, i dont know what, maybe make something? a table? help re-design the living room? we just need to bond. 






I miss how you wanted me.
— six word story, #18