get back to work

because i suck

im procrastinating like crazy

i really need to start my assignment

well i have already started i just need to write it

i keep telling myself its only 1000 words

get your ass up maria

i cant stop thinking about tomorrow

the fact i finished another assignment i have 2 more to carry

which sounds so good right now

but the second i get home from uni i am going straight to me room

  • watch ferris buellers day off again
  • have a manicure 
  • take a long nap
  • finally clean my room
  • read loaded
when i got home from uni, 11 hours at uni straight i might add, came home 

had the hottest shower off my life and by far the best
and sat around doing nothing

its time my friends

i start my work

i will be back!!


remember this maria <http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=KYKEgQrV>


But jesus fuck I’d swallow poison if it tasted like you.