Habits

Let's talk about Habits

Except for the ones where I stay high all the time to keep you off my mind

But my holiday habits, the bad ones are kicking in....

It's 12:13 and I just woke up

I feel like shit but I wouldn't stop going back to bed

I'm staying awake for sure this time

I haven't blogged in awhile but then again I barely blog
It's my mums birthday today and me sleeping in means she went out without me so it's the perfect time to clean up the living room and kitchen for her

I have to do the dreaded today

Cleaning the dishes

I fucking hate cleaning the dishes, I hate that chore with a passion
Why can't we get a dish washer?

Oh wells! Life is life! 

I have a few things on and I know I'm going to make my mother mad

25- Today is her birthday so I'm going to do nothing and have dinner with the family
I'll put makeup on her and try to take another nice family Polaroid

26- Tmr I have the ska things and good god small club with Brit, Luke, ect. 
I really hope we leave early since I have work the next day, they promised we would so hopefully they'll keep that promise

27- The next day, as I said I have work and Chet faker! (Habits ;)) we would probs go home straight after since we are going to be tired as shit

28-Day after that, and this is kinda optional but Bens (a VSA guy i met at Yavins house) party, it seems big and more than 100 people are going, so I wanna get super fucked there with huynh, Eeh and I, hopefully more of the kik attend

29-Then after that I have Dikis Party, I'm probably going tidied by then and I hope I can sleep over, I hear it's crazy and I really want to go because it's the last time i will be seeing her

And the 30th, I think it's my parents 20th anniversary? But I'm not sure, I have to get back at my mum

So it's going to be like 5 days of sleeping in getting up and partying and so on

I'm really afraid about work, I am going to die

Not to mention my need to gym!

But whatever it's end of sem
I just have to make sure I don't rub my mum the wrong way during these days

Ok let's talk about the wind

Umm wtf wind can you not? 

Out of all these days I'm excited for the recovery day after everything

Fuck I have to drive as well! The inconvience is high!!!

Umm I finished my exam awhile a go in the library with Ems, Huynh and Drew, it was nice 

Ilets see..

When the blues were playing, instead of getting super drunk and watching the gme, I instead with Collin,  huynh, Ethan and bobs, we got drunk on wine and played the game of thrones board games, but ended up never playing it

A hahahah that was a really fun night

Another fun night was when I went over to Huynhs to play pictionary with of course huynh, Nancy, Cynthia, cole sand Jess

And in teams of 3 cole and I got way too excited about the game
Ahah

I feel like shit tho, I need to stop waking up late! 

I also went shopping with bobs



We so models

OH I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IM GOING TO MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE!

My parents bought a new house which is encouraging me to get my Ps

I am super excited, I found out on the day I took the photo above

I remember when I got home my brother was getting a new computer

The energy was high and everyone was excitd

It's a large piece of land and the house is a shit hole but there is so much potential

It was the house I've been waiting for my whole life! 

We can also get a dog~ (if it's free haha)

But golly gosh I am pumped as


I destroyed my body for a peace of mind I never got.
— Unknown