Can't Stop

before i get to bed

A few days go called up yavin and yelled

"WHAT IS THIS SONG ITS BY THE RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS"

i started making abstract drum noises and a poorly hummed riff

i paused and he paused

he bursted out laughing and muttered "Can't Stop?"

he was correct and i went to the library with him
her promised to buy me hentai when he went to japan
and i taught him how to draw over skype

thats when i realised my technique

fat and bone

all i draw is fat and bone

ive been wanting to make this blog for a while but i just didnt feel like it until i guess now!

i should really be getting to bed im going to uni tmrw to study!

my printer stopped working
how annoying

anyways

ages ago i went to the shady pines saloon 




it was so lovely, i loved the atmosphere and i got to spend my night drinking beer, talking about politics and eating peanuts. Exactly what i wanted from my university experience. 



A while ago i went to vivid lights and the markets were on at that time, it was a really eventful night, i had a blast tho, here is my insta worthy picture,
obviously



ok so recently i went to soda factory after a day of studying at uni
we walked past this i and i couldnt stop laughing


im sorry i am still 5


THE 90's PARTY

  

So i went to the 90's party with my family friend Andrew. We didn't get along much when we grew up together because my mum was always comparing his family to mine. A bit later in the years we started to get along because we both liked to make fun of people. I'm sorry but being mean is fun sometimes. I developed a crush on him and yeah, turns out he is bi more on the gay side. I have to exaggerate to the max i am not attracted to him now and would never date him. He is too vain, in a good way. I'm really glad we get along. He is like a taller version and more cambodian version of collin.

We met with his friend, we all happened to be wearing converse, black haha.

I met Diki and Brit there. I had a super blast. I was significantly drunk when i got there but was so sober by the end of the night it was upsetting. Diki went as crazy spice and the more i think about her the more i get sad because i wont be able to see her after around the middle of next month. I really got along with her and she understood my views on promiscuity. She also was a feminist like me and we both sat on the uni lawn with a cup of coffee talking about everything. By everything mainly sex hahaha. I am going to miss her so so sooooooo much i am so fucking glad she stared at me the second i got into my theatre tutor. I was overwhelmed with joy knowing she was in another one of my classes!

Brit, i miss her, i want her to be in my yaer so we could have every class together!! i spent most of the night with her. I really love our friendship blooming!! I rally hope shes a friend for life. I bet she will be. When we were dancing and love shack went on i went crazy. That song is very intimate to me, I don't know why but it gave me crazy nostalgia.  

Even newer news i joined the GYM! i know crazy! Its going well and my body hurts all the time, no pain no gain right?

This shot will be my before shot. I cant for the after. I want slimmer thighs, dont get me wrong i love my body, but why not improve it even more? that way i can be out of everyones league ;)

my wishlist keeps building its getting annoying 
but i cant help it

dammit american apparel

I NEED THESE SKIRTS



 [x


 [x]

sighh i have the money
just not the mum hahah

im getting pressured more to start taking a hold of my money and i really do not want to because i know that i'l just constantly spend it on those skirts and those rings i wanted


this is currently my favourite artwork right now, i mean its so surreal and beautiful and you just really connect to it. I feel like its a link to all my fantasies blurred into an on going action you have to take a step back and just breathe for a second. i would to anything to paint like this.

sadly with water colour you cant really paint this surreal




i mean look at it, i didnt even notice the spectrums of blue

the more i find art and look at it i mean

i try to take steps back from this artwork and just try to learn and expand until i paint the one

good night

i hope i do well

OH WAIT I  LIED

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ARTWORK OF ALL TIME


oh and can someone remind me to paint this in the near future [x]


How can emptiness be so heavy?
— Six Word Story