100 days 100 drawings

41. guilty pleasure
22. something you miss


a fond memory i have when i was young was walking home from school at my old house on longfield street. it would be an incredibly hot day during summer and i am just dragging myself to the front door sweating intensely. Something i guess i miss at my old house were the brick walls that cooled down the place. because the second that front door opened (usually on a monday or tuesday afternoon because my younger brothers werent home yet) i slammed the door closed and i would rip off my clothes and lie down on the tiled floor in my underwear until i was cooled down.

i know that might sound mental but omg did it feel fucking good.

on monday i plan to do this thing called 100 days  100 drawings, i hope it does well and inspires me to draw, i dont think i am going to do 64 tbh...

anyway this is the first blog post in may. hi!

p.s. congrats ems on graduating