27 april, money problems

This is the process of cleaning up my room, honestly how do i keep getting my room so fucked up
to be fair it was assignment period and then it went on to party period which meant no mo $$$$
my room is still on its way, as you can see its not totally clean

i really need to start selling things




i feel so stressed about money

welp i just spent $200 on shoes and a coat which i might even keep wearing!!
ahhh 


anyways, i really need to go into emergency mode which means no more credit cards on me. honestly its getting real bad im on my last 1,000 and i still owe people money which means i am going to be poor if i dont stop

project only eat at home and no go out ( :( ) or maybe project cook w/ the boys ???? and board games??


hmmm i have a plannnn maybe i dont know i just fucking love shopping blehhh


anyway this is my year so far, i am doing one second a day cause why not :S