Wrapz

I've been listening to a lot of rap and U.O.E.N.O.

hahah 

So currently my favourite rappers include, in no particular order
  • Tyler The Creator
  • Earl Sweatshirt
  • I like Snoop Dogg but not as a rapper more as a person
  • Childish Gambino
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • ScHoolboy Q
  • Chance The Rapper
  • And of course Biggie Smalls

I dont know why i have this sudden genre change but it's just really nice to listen to when i, angry
all the anger and sadness and wanting to dance at the same time?
How could you not want to listen 2 dat shie

Ok so videos to strike conversation

Gold
Chet Faker

This video slips is so hypnotic, i mean look at their thunder thighs
i mean they must be some serious rollerskaters man
I like how at the end [[Spoilers]] when shes just luring you in 
and then Chet is just chilling in a car beside of a deer
like wut
but i think he is the best person ive seen life mainly because he mixes
the versions he creates of his songs live
its insane
its more dancey which is fucking perfect
you must see him ive
I'm planning to go to listen out ahhh!!

The Worst Guys
Childish Gambino ft. Chance the Rapper


This was the first song i loved in Childish Gambinos album
Chance being in it makes it better
The Video makes it a million times better
please watch it
If you really want to crave summer
fucking watch this, its so beautiful and chill
and theyre both so cute!
hehehe

Collard Greens
ScHoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar

Well the only reason really that i am posting this song is because its my fav right now
ahahahah
I'm really digging the black hipster look
ScHoolboy and his bucket hats are so cute
i love him even more because he loves his daughter so much
on his instagram he has a pic of her smiling 
and the caption was 
"THis is wHy i Hate being a rapper"
Its so sad
But yeah the vid is so trippy and fun and KENDRICK IS IN IT
i love love love him
i think he would be my fav rapper tbh
anyways
at one point of the song 
When Kendrick starts 
around 1:58
You see maklmore or however you spell his name
how random
if you keep watching kendrick starts rapping slow
At around 2:12
there are 3 girls
who are beautiful

 Seeing girls like that really make me appreciate my skin tone
my whole life i hated being dark
even when i was a little girl
i wanted light skin blonde hair and blue eyes
i didnt know why that was
probs the bullying around highschool        
but now i truly love myself and my skin colour
today at the dymocks photoshoot the makeup artist said i had great skin
woo!
anyways
i want to look like those girls
i could never find the right colour for my skin because every makeup look i save or search for are for white women

Just wanted you guys to know im happy :)
about my skin colour

my life still sucks

lol





Reach for the stars so if you fall you'll land on the clouds - kanye west - homecoming