Sometimes

Sometimes, when youre blue, listen to angry rap

i was feeling a bit doom and gloom just then cassie

i was thinkg about the stuff i needed to do for uni and i think im finaly feeling the stress that Emily had been feeling haha

i have to read a play called Spring Awakening by a Wedekind

its really interesting and its pro-sex education which i really like

my lecturer explained the story and its full of rape loss sex and even a bit of homo to top it off
and my friend turned to me and was like "This play is so you"

HAHAH ???? WHAT

i guess they know im into that whole sex weird kill story thing LOL

My lecturer for my acting course was my tutor for my first ever drama class and he remembered me which was nice, he asked my how the theatre course is treating me

My lecturer for American Lit is again the same tutor from my first ever english course and she e-mailed me after i made an enquiry and she said "its lovely to have you in my classes again"

and that makes me wonder am i significant? do they notice EVERY student? or am i special?? haha idk


the girls i hang out with are Sandy, Kylie and Jessica

We all do Education and Theatre and Sandy and Jess do english as well
we have the same timetable

Today we all had subway and we sat outside bitching about the strange faces we see in Education

There is this one girl i never like, the one who wears fedoras and always puts her hands up to ask pretentious questions and speaks out loud in lectures then says "im just talking to myself" like NIGGA BITCH GTFO

We were talking about our placements and she had the nerve to ask
"Can i not go to a particular school? (i mean even the lecturer was baffled because why would you turn down a placement????) Like for example, i dont want to go to an islamic school because of my beliefs"


UMMM UNLESS YOU BECOMING A RELIGIOUS TEACHER WHICH YOURE NOT MISS I BRAG IM IN MUSIC, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FUCKING, UGHHH LIKE WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT QUESTION, ITS NO OFFENSIVE AND SHE SAID NO OFFENCE TOO LIKE MOTHER FUCKER. M O T H E R F U C K E R IS IT SO HARD TO SPEND 5 MIN AFTER THE LECTURE AND ASK THAT QUESTION YO SELF, I WOULD BE SO OFFENDED LIKE FUCK UP DUMB ASS UGH MAN SERIOUSLY


ok rant finished but man you have the fucking nerve like bro

But yeah its nice having a group to sit with in class, its funny how we are all asian tho its like, we stand out in theatre and english

i just kind of wanted to talk i guess

i was feeling a bit lonely tonight

maybe its the lack of gym??

its nice gyming with Wynee who am i kidding its fun and she gets me pumped haha


i know it might be weird but i kinda not want to wear a bra??

i kind of like the look idk idkkkkk its like nice i guess

but i think i would feel to uncomfortable

i have to read the scarlet letter

what else in life

idk i wish i was dead kinda mood


i have to wake up at 6:20 tmr to get ready for uni and then Justin is going to drive me there where Sandy and i (and jess too) are going to study from 9-2 where we have a lecture, go home

konk out

maybe gym (gotta do legs)

and just think about monday

goodnight champ



"across cultures, darker people suffer most. why?"
Andre 3000 at Lollapalooza
"thinking deeply about shallow sh#t."
Andre 3000 at Splendour