coke

My cereal is all soggy because i was packing my lunch while eating :(



every mondays i, wilson, and osly take the train and bus to uni which is nice

i ran down Cabra station and saw them
i asked "are we going to do this every week??"
Osly said "yeah i was wondering where you were" (ngaw)
i noticed his can of coke in his hand
"Coke at this time?" (Mind you it was the morning!)
he told me he had dumplings
he had to pick between coke or ice tea
i completely understood him
i mean, we started talking about how certain food calls for certain drinks!
 we were just like, e.g. Dumplings or Lasagne
"People who drink it with water are fucked"
i mean seriously
"you need something to wash it down!"

So yeah

Interesting conversation topic aye?

so dont judge me you know my name not my story

It is currently 9:47 and i am about to get dressed for uni

I was meant to wake up at 8 today but i ended up waking up at 9

yet i still got ready on time

it takes me less than 15 min to get to the station, i know it takes me about 10 minutes but in some instances i would be late for the train so i added an extra 5

my train comes at 10:40 and i have to leave at 10:25

Sandy just replied to my text asking if i wanted a lift to uni

i feel like such an ass asking but shes a truthful girl, if she didnt want me there she would tell me

i sleep anyways so justin and sandy can do whatever they want hahah

she is leaving at 11

what should i do?

i'm in a train mood, you know? walking to the station on this bright sunny day and sitting in the train while the sun hits your face listen to music and pretending like youre in a music video


Maybe i just crave some alone time??

i love being alone /in public sometimes

everything is my pace, there is no rushing or slowing down i can listen to what i want and not strike conversations

i love talking to myself i guess

im the only person who knows me best (rephrasing a Frido Kharlo quote because i'm deep)

Man i love the flowers in her hair

http://www.bookdepository.com/Diary-Frida-Kahlo/9780810959545

this has been in my wishlest the longest time

i really wish that i can use my own money

i really really want to pay everyone back but my mum complains about my money and how i don;t try for youth allowance

so i signed up for it

and now she wont fill in her side of the paper work about how much she earns

i dont know why that matters i dont even use her money >:(((((


ok im getting a lift from Sandy

i should get dressed

i love you

byereeevujgjkugk



Sometimes I feel like I’m not solid. I’m hollow. There’s nothing behind my eyes. I’m a negative of a person. All I want is blackness, blackness and silence.
— Sylvia Plath (Sylvia)