What am I going to do today?

I came home to a messy room

I left it that way because my family is nosy and I have things to hide

But then again don't we all?

I also came home to a happy family 

I accidentally told them I was coming a day later

We went to eat out at a local rsl club

I felt a bit emotional seeing my brother I don't know why. I almost cried. 

My other brother is losing weight! I'm so proud of him! My 2 cousins were also overweight and one of them told me that my brother was going to gain an eating disorder just like she and her brother did. 

That broke my heart what she said and I'm so glad that it hasn't happened, sure he's eating less but he's gyming and doing it the right was which makes me proud. 

He is also coming out of his shell with me, that silent blob of a middle child is beginning to mumble "Maria...." More often   which is nice. 

I think they missed me while I was away. 

I woke up a bit sad and to really slow Internet! I woke up at 8 but went back to sleep, If I knew my mum was home I would've stayed up at 8 to do something with her! But I guess she felt like I needed a rest.

I was talking to Brit last night, I miss her, she and I were talking about a project we wanna do involving minimal photography and just me as a model. She told me she doesn't know many people who like that kinda thing. Dw. Me too. It's nice meeting people who share your interest

i dont know what to do today.

i have work tmr 

i think im going to shower

actually get stuff unpacked and then read

yes

that is what ill do






i like people who make boring things fun i like thinking "i know itll be fun if youre there"




i want this fuckking mark to go away



alcohol taste better than you anyway