It's the 13th of February 2014. It's a Thursday.

It's 8:21 in the morning and I'm on the station ready for work

It's hot and I'm sweating

Whilst waiting for the elevator I stood next to an old man and he let me in the elevator first! 

What a gentleman! That made my morning

Transit officers all up in my grill but I don't mind

It's not like in doing anything wrong

I'm kinda self conscious again about my mark because I decided not to wear make up today

I'm in a really excited mood today, I don't know why

It might be a good day!

But the problem is I have news to piss off my parents, I don't know how to go about that...

Behind me is a Cambodian woman on the phone hahah, we always sound angry on the phone because we speak with such a bitchy flare and passion

I can see school girls. I miss school. The closeness of everyone. 

It's 8:26 and I'm on the train and canley vale station has a ramp thing. I smell a pork roll. 

9:24

Work has begun and I am slightly awake, thank god for tea aye? 

In a sec I am going to put my phone in back room to play music

I can't stop listening to white lies by max frost hahha it's a really good song, very funky

I can hear the song titanium

We are selling manga 10 for $20 again there is this series called vagabond which my friend told me about

I'm thinkin of getting it for him, I texted him about it
If he doesn't want it I might get it for my brothers

The store (B2, my pop up store where I work alone) is completely empty

Erin is relieving me tho so I'm excited

I'm working 2 shifts next week

There is nothing to do here

It's gonna be a Long day and I'm already falling asleep. 

Lets clean this place up! 

It's 12:11 50 more min till break and I'm starving 

Still nothing to do. 

1:55 finished lunch a while ago, I have stickering now and a bloated belly

I regret buying maccas for lunch

I always do

Anyways, time to play my music

Florence is playing in the background of Westies. Very faint. I'm stickering hsc books. Good times. 

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.-Eleanor & Park, Rainbow Rowell