i cant find my keys

i keep losing my keys lets photo bomb for a sec tho



on our way to the beach house my black son is lookin hawt killin all da babes liek pew pew


when we first hit the beach andrew and i went for a walk and we walked by this beauty, he wanted to show me a cliff, i dont know if you can see but there is this green patch in the water and it looks like a mini underwater garden it was beaut man i miss my glasses i cant see shit i want to cry all the time


further proof my walk was fun, i made andrew put a flower in his hair and pose like a greek goddess, so beautiful 


flowerz flowerz pretty pretty flowerz



WE DISCOVERED A VERY LOVELY LOOK OUT, DISCOVERYYYYYYYYY 


the waves were sooo great and beautiful and it was hot and looking back now beach house was soooo lovely


panny danny no rammy ram mama (panorama)


next day we went out to the local shops

we drank HARDCORE TEA

ahhahahha

ahhaahha
yummy


kiss my ketut




and then i made andrew wear my bandana and he ended up looking like a japanese sushi chef or loser gangster 




after beach house we went to go visit trinh at tk something such shit service!!!

this is the photo for it, but the awk edition



a few days  ago i went flip out

it was flipping tiring


sues operation didnt kill her so that was good! went to visit her, she so pale


brits room, so flashy! my dream room tbh!


that brit


she so pretty

we had a fashion shoot

i love her house! it had lovely brick walls and a great number of rooms! a bath tub and i lush look out!! it was all pink and had butterflies and cute nick nacks.

i loved the little thing in her house

the crazy mugs and the random spoons which were gold and nothing was really in order

i loved the basement the most and the  excessive amounts of mirrors!

i loved how brittney drives with no shoes and walks around the shops with no shoes on

i loved how every second person she saw in coles they all smiled at her and was like "BRITTNEY!!"

i love her millions of medals she got from dancing

i loved how i never knew she danced!!!

i love how she asked for my address because she wants to send me mail!

i want she and i to be pen pals itll be so great!!

i hope she doesnt read this or else itll sound obsessive hahah

shes a real hippie and so is her mum its so cute

talking about

eeh really made my day




hes getting me real excited for this year
i really am

i have to make it better for myself

i need money and i need a better bookself

i need to get rid of things too

lets get my shit together this year


i cant wait to show you my photos

i cant wait to tell you about my year! im so pumped


'I never painted dreams. I paint my own reality.' -frida kharlo