It's the 16th of February. It's a Sunday.

9:24 and it's raining

My shoulders hurt from rock climbing yesterday and I had to walk to the station

I don't mind

I left 20 min before my train came and I was 9 min early including my minute to buy water.

At first I wanted to buy ice coffee because I made coffee this morning before I realised that we didn't have milk

I tried drinking it black

It was disgusting. 

But once I was a few seconds away from the store I changed my mind to ice tea because I've been craving it for some reason

Then once I was in the store staring at the different choices I had to make I could hear stupid Andrews voice telling me to get water "always choose water always choose water" 


So I rolled my eyes and got water instead

The woman who took my dollar for my beverage wasn't the average woman 

This girl was new the guy beside her gave me a smile because I'm a regular 

I smiled back

I walked to the station and got myself a ticket, and smiled at the busker. He recognises me now 

Which is nice I guess

I never give him. Money tho

Hahha tbh he's not that good. 

It is 9:31 and I'm ok the train

I saw this woman

I see her all the time

She gets off at merrylands

It wonder if she began to notice me

Probably

I like the rain on the train window

I'm so excited for lunch because last night I made a steak with corn and beans and Carrots and mash and I made a lovely mushroom sauce. 

For breakfast I had a wrap my mums workplace make

It's good

Cold tho cause its been in the fridge

The train is cold

Thank god I brought my cardigan!

9:41

The man behind me is phlegmy. It's really bothering cause he keeps making these annoying noises omfg! HE'S RIGHT BEHIND ME

It's the 17th of February. Its a Monday.

its my day off and its 1:20 in the morning

whilst climbing up the stairs i remembered about this post i didnt finish

i made myself tea

but with so milk my mum bought today

i went downstairs and made sure that i checked the fridge

what convinced me to use soymilk was "if vegans can drink this so can i"

i havent tasted it yet

im tired and my stomach hurts

the lunch i was so excited to eat was poison

in the last few minutes of work i started to feel sick

robin picked me up from b2 and while i was heading back to the main store i grabbed the bathroom keys and vomited

it was pretty gosh darn bad

and painful

i am going to go to sleep now

im sorry i forgot about you

OH! i really liked jesses post, it was so lovely


I’m trying to love people because they exist 
and not because of what they can do for me.
— Emery Allen