Sundae

Hello everyone, i am currently at Dannys house (again) and well most of the kik are here hehehe

A message from Jess: there is an alien inside of me, it hurts, my heart :'( Collin, Hellens a bitch.

A message from Emily: I hate Mondays. I am going to hate waking up tomorrow morning unless I facetime woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo. I hate Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. "Looking forward to the weekend, weekend" Party and party yeah!

A message from Danny: no, andrew owes me a sexual favor, i gave him 100%

A message from Eeh: *shakes head*

A message from Andrew: SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPA

A message from Bobby:

Sometimes the best thing you can do is die.