things I've stopped doing and I don't know why

these are just some things i realise that i do not do anymore

cooking/baking
well i have always actually liked cooking. i used to do it all the time durnig high school when my parents were out. its weird. i also really loved baking? i remember my dad telling me that he will one day open a bakery for me. i should bake again. its so calming- cooking /  baking. i guess it was kind of like meditation for me

walking
well there is a reason why i do not walk anymore.  1. moving house 2. owning a car
i used to walk to the station all the time.  i  never really understood why bobs wouldnt take my offer on a lift home when we arrive on fairfield station. now i do. but to be fair i am a female and he is male so he does not have that to worry about when walknig home at night.

drawing
i was so misreable going through my old potos at i really got somewhere and then i just stoppped. i feel like i lost my edge. im very upset about it. hopefully i get back to it

light incense 
yeah i had a phase. well this was a stupid phase where i would smoke and burn stuff. and i loved burning incense. i guess im in a candle phase but yeah :)

reading
i loved reading but it was cheesy teen novels


i  guess i can try and get back to this . doing these things.