Drifting thru the halls w/ the sunrise

Celebrity guest spot!!!!!

It's Will.

Quote of the day: 


























I noticed recently that our group goes to the beach a LOT. I love the beach. But I burnt my back the other day and idk, I'm still a bit sore about it TEEHEE ;D

I've been worried about my future lately too. I'm a little less worried now tho because I think I really wanna go into directing or editing music videos, but I have no idea how. Anyways, I'll figure it out I guess. If anyone has music and needs music videos, I think I can make something tasteful with zero budget. Nah, I KNOW I can.

I'm so excited to get an oozy tattoo with maria!! Fingers crossed it comes tru!!!!!! xD

I'm also v excited for Japan. I hope it doesn't interfere with any aftrs projects and I'm not uber stressed by it. 

I should finish Nature Boy.

Dear Nature Boy,

How do I end you?

Love,

Willbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy!!!!! :P

Here's how maria blogs aye:



hi im maria i do not like grammar

what is love

is it something that

watch this video i like


Okay, well I hope you liked this post, comment and subscribe if u can tell me how it feels to be loved back, bye!!