alarm!!

its happening Again!

the anxiety! i dont know what to write to calm down but i know its here! i woke up at like 5:30 and i kept tossing and turning not being able to sleep


the stress is getting to me, i feel breathless
i feel this hotness on my shoulder
i feel sweaty
like i cant swallow!

its happening again!
i REALLY dont think teaching is for me then if my body goes into panic attacks whenever i wake up
i am having a really bad week

i feel like im gonna throw up!

writing this down is only making me feel worse so im gonna stop


do it for the uk
do it for the uk
do it for the degree
do it for mum and dad
for mum and dad
for me do it for me
it has been 4 years dont waste it!
everything is fine
you learn on the job
you are fine
everything is fine ok

you are smart
you are going to change lives

you CAN DO THIS

EVERYONG BELIEVES IN YOU!