jan



i might as well make one more post before the next month of 2016 starts and i wanna start off by saying that i felt as if i have changed in some way

i do not know how to put my finger on what exactly i feel but its not good nor is it bad


i have been non-stop lately- my horrible prac, my painful semester, my lovely observation, constant christmas work, informative summer school and back into another prac! then straight back into uni. i am going to be so exhausted during mid sem break like omg- i dont want to think about what is to come but i do know i want to change my work ethic.


i dont know if i had mentioned this before  but a uni mate of mine changed her work ethic to getting everything done in the week and relax strictly on weekends. though she may be cramming during the other days off the week- you really need time to yourself which i am trying to focus on this year

i really am wokring on my wellbeing. my room is clean for one LOL


and i want to keep it that way as well as my car- i am very excited for responsibility

also with prac i want to start eating healthy- i want to think about me and only me right now


i want to work hard this year
i want to be happy
i want to be sane
i want to be responsible
i want to just want to be selfish

i really hope i get my goals- im thinking of trying to be trim (kim) for my 21st cause technically im in my prime [SADLY] so yeah might as well try to feel it-

step 1. no coke
step 2. no maccas
step 3. no junk food


and ill be half way there

ok i love you all. good night. please let this year and upcoming month be good to me

wish me luck on my prac