21









Patrón XO Café 750mL














Image 1 of Boohoo Fold Over Clutch Bag

Image 3 of ASOS TALL Denim A-Line Skirt With Circle Buckle In Indigo


Image 1 of ASOS Mini Stars Choker Necklace

Image 1 of New Look Bar Detail Block Heel Court

Image 1 of Faith Courvette 70's Platform Shoes


Naked2 Basics in color
available at mecca (plss!!! me want!!!)


Napoleon Perdis NP Mexico City, i can't find it anywhere, if you can find me this- you are a legend


x2 pls

To Pimp A Butterfly (Vinyl)



i dont want a gift card over 150 pls (like JUST in case you guys actually get this for me)

Image 3 of Vero Moda 70's Denim Belted Dress

Image 1 of ASOS Moon Hoop Earrings

Image 1 of ASOS Moon and Star Arm Cuff

Image 3 of Kiss The Sky Lace Top Sun Dress



My sizes are usually 8, foot wise as well or 39 euro ok thanks heheheh
i really have my eye on the iphone case, moon earrings and naked 2 <3