good morning starshine, the world says hello


Happy 2016 everyone how are you?
There has been an influx of blog posts and it makes me wanna blog i guess, i had a vietnamese ive coffee at like 11:30 and i deeply regret it, my mind is buzzing but too tired to concentrate! 
so i spent my time cleaning my room, burning candles and making goals for 2016


FOr now lets gave a look at my diary, one of my favourite things i own, just reading it gives me chills, its literally the backdrop of my relationship with andrew, it was started in late 2012, my coming of age and every section i read its slightly about andrew its so weird

anyways enough about him

here were my new years resolution for 2013

in case you cant read it

  • read more
  • keep more secrets
  • be me
  • dont brag
  • love yourself
  • stop hating yourself
  • be confidents
  • stop comparing yourself to others
  • draw more
  • be creative
  • stop caring what people think
  • less coffee more tea (LOL)
  • open mind
  • love what you have, love family
  • dont get attracted too quickly, stop trusting
  • breathe
  • show my body and love it
  • stop mumbling
  • drink more water
  • wear more lipstick 
  • judge people on my terms
  • learn how to be alone
  • avoid phone

ive gotta say its a pretty solid list, but im so sure i havent completed many of these, more of these came naturally with age but yeah, the most interesting one would probably be the lipstick one and the "dont get attracted". I wore so much lipstick in 2012, i never didnt have a red lip
by atracted i mean not like have the hots for a guy but rather 
i am very trusting in the beginning of a relationship with anyone and my heart is easily broken if i hear youve done something to be LOL

lets move on to 2016 goals, not resolutions, goals




'

im pretty sure you are able to read the list but ill write it down just in case
  • perfect coffee making
  • read 12 books 
  • save mulla- basically save a grand
  • make $100 selling clothes
  • finish 3 canvas paintings
  • perfect a dish
  • understand male anatomy
  • blog 3 times a month
  • everyday past due date $100 penalty 
i feel like when i have resolutions- i will never do it  so i am trying to work on skills i already have, also i didnt want to be vague like "drink more water" because how would i really know?

thats why im trying to have an actual end result you know? 

pls help my find a dish to perfect?
for far what i know that i have perfected is whipping cream, egg whites and the occasional lemon m pie, and i used to make some pretty good chicken (w/ sweet chili and soy sauce)


also i going to be flexable with the coffee one, i just want to make a good coffee haha

read 12 books, basically one a month

mulla- trust me im so bad at it, i blame having a boyfriend- hes hungry all the time like fuk

3 paintings- just paint goals, practice makes perfect- i also wanna start selling my art (hmmm new goal?)
the male anatomy i wanna focus on cause im sooooo bad at drawing men!



sell $100 of my clothes, my cupboard is so fucking full- i have major regrets during my t-shirt phase. i have so many fucking shirts. I really wanna sell them, maybe do it with a couple of m8's? thatll be fun

blog more than 3 times a month cause why not?

and im really bad at giving in assignments on time SOOOOOOOOOOO im giving myself a penalty LOL

so thats my commentary one my goal list

what goals do you guys have?











ive been spending so much time with these guys
sometimes i feel like a family





she so lovely
a stunner
i want her
-she's so lovely - scouting for girls