22

I'm excited to be 22

It seems like such a good year
Partying but not quite partying
Being mature
Being in the last year of uni
Planning my gap year 
Maybe actually being in a happy relationship
Making friends I've known for a year
Two years
Three years
Or "we've met 4 years ago"
I'm still hoping to say "we were best friends since year 8"
Having a car
Driving that car
Having a weird amount of paper and pens and drawings in tht car, and furry dice hanging on the review mirror of that car
And finding it funny every time
Having my parents actually trust me and not calling me up all the time
Allowed to stay over the night, two nights, three nights
A part-time job
Dyed hair
Expensive clothes
Piercings and tattoos
Fat bank account 
(At the rate I'm going I might have 20,000 in my bank account)
Living in a bigger house
Being fit
Being happy even

That's my illusion of 22 

Getting out of this phase and finally trying to be a grown up, a happy grown up

Seeing my brother, Saphearak, complain about his second year in uni, he's 20 and he is slimmed down but still quite tubby and has a sweet quite chubby girlfriend, they're obviously gonna get married, they play games a lot and she and I go shopping, I get to know Saphearak through her, I feel like I know Saphearak through her

Marcel is 14, he skateboards to school and back because he doesn't want mum to drive, pimples but really tall, dark but handsome. I force him to do drama and he hates it (not) Miss Kenna loves him and tells me about him, he wants to ask a girl up but he's too shy, I try to help him but he won't let me, he's more open than Saphearak ever was

Mum, I hope she looks old, still tries to look young, actually promoted in her job and less days of work but she still complains, she asks if we want another brother/sister in your life, because her babies are never home, marcel rolls his eyes

Dad, starts his own business, and stops complaining about his bad back, he gives up on his hair cause balding has literally taken over, not a single hair on his head, only on his face, loves mum more than ever because he's happy with being his own boss, she is more ok with us cause dad keeps her company

I hope 22 is beautiful


I see you in colours that don't exist - Paul Matsumoto