20132014

It's been an alright year

I wish it was better tho

many unnecessary drama and awkward tensions and losing but winnings, it was just a hectic year for all of us because we all began realising that we cant escape growing up

we all need money, work, and education

solitude

by the end of the year i saw who my real friends were

and im glad we are here

we've fought enough through this year

ive finally come to the conclusion that i love you guys
not matter how much i hate you sometimes or how much you hate me

can you see, we are going to be friends forever, we cant escape anymore, we've gone this far





----------



Spent the beginning of New Year's Eve with drew, Michael, eeh, and danman

We just finished watching The hobbit and then we went on a late night maccas run


Spent the rest of New Year's Eve with dan man again drew boo again and bobby wobby. 

We went to the beach, got boogie boards and rode the waves all day, that was really fun


Shit loads of windy roads 

Kite flying and boy look of those waves

Ignore my fat thighs and undies but what a good photo

I spent New Years djjskwksoqjjj$/&/&:)&/!&jakhsjeidjwk$)&£$?(7$/&'$$))&:!&.&,$:?????????????????????????????????????????????????

And the on New Year's Day I went to a park with my fam, I slept the whole time and read 



This was a lovely view

I'm trying to tell myself that 2014 will be a good year because it'll begin with beach house and arctic monkeys, in probably gonna get big day out tix and be called in more from Dymocks

I want to find another job tho, something to keep and income and money

I can feel myself losing my real family and finding a new one

I don't know how I feel about that











happy new years i guess









I broke my own heart loving you.