bf

im obsessed w my bf again

this is very tiny but makes me smile

andrew had been sleeping over at my house coz he has a lot of mozzies there

ive been offering my house to him but he doesnt want to sleep over


and then i receive a call from andrew and he is whinging like

"its soo hooooooottt" like a baby - he doesnt even say hi or hello just ITS HOOOT

and im like fuck off ur not staying over you rejected me

and he was like "fine, bye"

and he hung up on me and then i instantly call him back and he is like

...

"its soo hooooooottt" like a baby - he doesnt even say hi or hello just ITS HOOOT



and im like of course you can stay ova
:) idk i love him


i just love being around him and listening to him and just

companionship <3 




also one morning when i was getting ready for work (and he was over)
he was like wow is that how you dress to school
and im like yeh
and he was like hrumph dont look too good (for the boys at the school)

thats the closest im ever going to get to a compliment from him


but it still made me smile :)

i think he likes it when i look a little professional hahah
compared to my sluttier outfits