how is march treating me

well title of this blog, im pretty stressed, and kinda sorta not really but weirdly alone (?)

i have been acting weird lately apparently seen by almost everyone, andrew, bobs, sandy, everyone

i feel distant from everyone but close to myself- maybe im getting my period soon which i am pretty sure im not. i am very pre-occupied and a little stressed over uni. i really want to do good this year. prove something to myself i guess. i have also been hangin out with a lot of arty types.

i guess i do want to spend my time with these people. its always nice to meet people who try and relish your talent if that makes sense
e.g. brit, i saw her the other day- i watched her band (and this guy named sean i met at prac, hes really lovely and funny and likes the same stuff as me)
she asked me how i was and told me i was beautiful and she said "remember how you used to do little doodles in your books during lectures and tuts, i loved that"

which makes my heart jump.

i wish i could draw all day

i met this other girl, naomi. she called me a total babe which made me go aw.. she goes to cofa (the fine arts sector of UNSW) and she was giving tips on what to buy art wise, what galleries and how i want to apply for the Art Gallery of New South Wales scholarship to live in an art studio in france. the total dream



i love meeting people like brit, sean and naomi, they just really help with your passion. just whenever i think of them it makes me want to draw.

i dont know why.

ok well- thats march. the month i realise i want to pursue art


cya