Eeh and I and me and Eeh


So basically TAME IMPALA

Twas great, I got to meet eehs tafe friends at first I was awkward but then we had a drink and it was really fun! I got more followers on my art Instagram (thank god eeh mentioned it wooo more followers!) 

we talked about

  • rick and morty
  • any British TV show- like mighty boosh, the IT crowed, Snuff box, Peep Show, ect
  • They didnt know what burger men were
  • Eehs life in Tafe


but anyways

The main part of this story is that

We were in the crowd waiting for Tame to come on and then eeh nudged me and was like- they asked it, and I was like what? oHHHH yeah we are and I put my arm around him, but I laughed and I was like eew no! (as a joke of course)

We get asked this ALL THE TIME its LIKE DUUUUUDE

Are you guys dating?

bahahahah

if we had a dollar for every time we get asked that!

We would probably have like $7?

But still it makes us laugh!

its nice having a platonic friendship! Whenever people ask me if we are dating It feels nice because it like- nah we have a FRIENDship #yeah just nice to have a friend aye

I’m trying to think of the many times we have been asked, like I recall Luke asking, then this guy asking (at tame), and Jessica’s friend at her birthday asking cause we had matching nose rings- and the people who pierced us asked- cause I was scared and he held my hand and they went aww and we were like NO!

But yeah its just really funny to us I guess

Tame impala was cool and yeah//


That’s about it!