My Way


I’m going to open my blogpost with the usual “sorry I haven’t uploaded” “ive been meaning too” “there are 100000000000000 drafts, trust”

What has been on my mind lately is ”career”, I realised I went into teaching completely blind. The more I read about ambitious people, the more I realise that I lack it (lol). The reason why I wanted to become a teacher is because I wanted to change the world, but you know by only a bit. I wanted to change someones life and have them see that the world is a big and beautiful place. But im beginning to think that I am not cut out for it. No matter how hard ill try, I don’t think ill be happy spending the rest of my life being a teacher. I know it will be rewarding- but will I be doing something that I love?

I had a dream a few nights ago. I don’t remember what happened in it but I do recall me saying “that’s it I want to do journalism”. Haha so that made me want to look for my goal in life. I want to change the world. I want to have the light at the end of the tunnel, and look back on my life thinking, I got here myself.

Another reason why this sprung into mind was Costa- my tutor last sem was saying- get a back up plan with teaching, cause you will burn out. I have to admit that did scare me but he also said “why did you become a teacher? Did you want to climb the teacher career ladder? Did I want to be a principal? Did I want to become an academic? Did I want teaching as a career????” (he said it to the whole class not strictly me)

And that when I realised I am studying teaching for a job- not a career.

I made myself so mad.

I realised that while I was growning up- I never thought about what I wanted to do with my life. Yeah I wanted to be an actress- but I was told that its too hard- so I gave up. That why I admire ems, she chose what she wants and she is going to get it. I guess I could try to strive for it again- but I kinda feel like that ship has sailed.

What am I trying to get?

When my dream came I began to think- hmmm journalism- and I thought of Robin  Scherbatsky (yeah I know lol). She wanted to be a news anchor like- crazy bad.

So i thought- could I do that? Could I write articles, and investigate and ect.

And im beginning to think I could. I don’t think I want to be a news anchor, but a journalist and a photo journalist.

I’m thinking, I would love to get myself into thick situations, travel the world and take photos, interview people and watch the action unfold in front of me. I want to meet people and understand them.

I love people. Like the idea of people. Personalities, difference, their story, their view and how they work. And if I could spend the rest of my life meeting new people and taking photos of how I see them- I think I would be forever grateful and happy.

I feel like this burst came out of no where- but im really considering taking it as a career path.


I just want to be happy- you know?





Lets have a bit photo burst




my outfit today- the trilogy 


I went to ems house to study and we spent most of our time going through old facebook pictures and i found this beauty

Its crazy how far me and this guy has come LOL



DRAMA omg i miss those days


this was before the kik were even real

everything about this picture was perfect



This is what happened in my critism theory or whatever, dat board doe

My tutor is the cutest and funniest I swear,