issues

I'm depending on people too much again

So for breakfast today i had 
  1. cereal
  2. milk tea
  3. a single slice of toast with butter
i really need to stop doing that, depending on other people

i dont mind depending on one certain person because they depend on me too
but i feel like im adding pressure on people who don't need it

i think during the study period i am going to focus on myself, and my family as well as my studies

i really want to get back on a diet, and by diet i mean just eating healthy 

i can really feel the bad food now and i miss being less bloated LOL

i am meant to be studying but i just wanted to blog before i go out

i am going to go to customs

i really hope i get a car, i really hate depending on wynee for her car for gym, i mean she doesnt need me to drag her down, i must really be a pain sometimes

i also need a car for teaching, i am going to go, for a full 4 weeks, to a school to teach

holy shit i am actually going to become a teacher

its scary

anyways am really a horrible and selfish person, my family really does not deserve to have me around

reasons
  1. i am never around
  2. i am not helping with the new house
  3. i complain
  4. i buy food but never eat it and waste money
  5. my rooms a fucking mess
im just really bad

oh also, i really need to stop bitching, holy fuck, its all i do now... i took a step back and i felt sour, i keep trying not to but i keep letting my mouth run

yep another issue i have

i let my mouth fucking run, i am not trustworthy man fuck 


i need to fix myself

also, everything feels surreal, nothing feels like home anymore you know

i used to feel safe in my room but now i just feels like another place to sleep

sleep has been hard due to the heat

and the mess

once saturday hits i am going to pack and shit yeah

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck


 I JUST WANT MY LIFE TO BE TOGETHER FUCK


ok ok okokokokokookookokokokkokookookk



no more complaining, lets do my work


emily dickinson and edith wharton here i come 



you get that look in your eyes and im done
that look - flume