a e p s

today i scrunched myself in a ball and exclaimed, "uni hurts"

its true tho it hurts

two more weeks until this semester is finally done and i dont have time fuck me dead i want to die

i have a 3,000 word reflection due and it is 60%

and 4 days later i have a major essay, 40% and 2500-3000 words

can i just say its technically 2 days after because i have work

gosh im in panic mode, help help


not to mention i have a build up of shifts and i have my uni performance tmr and i have to get up at 5 am and fuck

i cant gym or eat healthy

after the major essay i have peer review and 6 blog post which i havent started

no time no time no time

WHY CANT THEY JUST CALL SAM IN JESUS


i nned a hug
and my mum is being a bitch

and my dad is stressed

which makes my mum a bitch

which makes my brother as dumb fuck

and my other brother is just a lazy shit

and my room is messy

which i try to clean

but no time

and people wont stop talking to me

and the accountant took $60 away from me

and everything is so expensive

and my fucjk i cannttttttttttttttttttt

monday
performance

tuesday
drive to hospital and study

wednesday
study

thursday
lecture
study

friday
reflection due
study

saturday
work

sunday
work

monday
tut
study

tuesday 
study
major essay due

wednesday
work

thursday
blog post
work

friday
blog post due

saturday
freedom

until the poetic test











goodnight