2nd day


 

Hey guys, 


This is the second day of term 1 2020.

The past 2 days have been just Professional Learning stuff like CPR etc.

I wonder how this year is gonna go. I am very hopeful. I am not really happy with the person i've become over the last year. Full of negativity, stress, anger and depression. But I am hopeful about this year. 2020 was a nice break but not its time for myself to get back to it. 


I feel like something is missing from my life, I dont know what it is, but i hope this year i'll  figure it out.

I am currently in my room listening to the playlist linked above. Very Lo-fi. 


I'll admit something right now. I think typing it will be good for me. 


I have been addicted to my phone/ social media. Maybe thats why i feel unhappy? Well I can't stop using youtube and instagram.


I am also obsessed with stan and netflix. Its like I can't work without something in the background. I feel like i can't even watch 1 show for too long. 

Now that I am back to work i feel grateful for having a routine again. 


I hope i lose some weight while I am work.


The way I look has really fucked up my mental health.


gOd when will i stop feeling sorry for myself?

I am so sick of it


Please Maria, This year, all you need to do is love yourself. Nourish your body and soul. 


bye.


also note to self-


I think I am going to take a picture of myself every time i post. Just to remind myself of what I look like. Let hope things change


Also short story- 
One time my co-worker wanted to show me a photo (maybe of her daughter or grand daughter) and she was flicking through her phone and a picture of her crying appeared. I swiped back on the photo and was like wtf!?!??! and she was like "I was crying and I wanted to take a photo of myself crying"


and im like wow relatable
this lady has also spanked my ass and one of our first conversations together she told me she had 2 abortions - shes and older lady too

idk i love her idgaf attitude 

love her