11:30 on Friday the 13th July 2018


Hello blogger peeps

I’ve been feeling really down lately. I’ve overcome a huge hurdle in my life and I still feel deeply unsatisfied. 

Andrew tells me just give yourself a break! Like I’m trying too but it’s hard. I’m itching to move to the next thing but im too lazy to do anything about it. 

Going back to dymocks was so bloody hard for me. Like Jess used to complain all the time about about going to dymocks felt like a huge step back for her and I never felt that way. I was extremely content with where I was but after finishing my final hurdle I feel very. Over it. Like my days are slow and nothing is happening and time is frozen and nothing means anything !!!


I need a new job. A new life a new something. 


I’ve also been reflecting on how much I fucking miss summer. Summer bummer. I’m so sad. 

I’m starting to doze. I have work tomorrow. 

I don’t want to be there. 

Sleep time!

Catch up soon


MarZ