last day of uni

omg i found this post gonna upload :p



Random memory
How in first year first sem I just passed (legit my mark was 50) for 3 out of 4 courses and I had a HD on the last one so it kept my marks a float. The only reason why I had a HD was because everyone else did the assignment wrong but me hahah!!!!!


Or 


Also when i did history in first sem and i didnt hand in my assignement cause i couldnt find the box so i emailed the lady. when she was handing them out during class i didnt get mine



To the beautiful Yui, 


I just wanted to comment on your photo to say that you are absolutely stunning. I would love to be your Senpai. I have a full time job and i live in a two bed apartment with my cat Rufus, he likes your photos too. I work in an accounting firm called MJS plus ...




  • last day of uni
  • hanging out with jess and sanz
  • clubbing with chanelle beams fest
  • meeting the school