Saturday 11/06

Let's begin this post with- the toilets in the UNSW library on level 4 are fucking disgusting...

Honestly I grew up in a household with 2 brothers and a sloppy father and a pretty gross mum (to be fair I can be gross too)

But I have never encountered such a disgusting bathroom before.. While I was peeing I felt like I was going to throw up cause it smelt so bad! YUCK!! 

Anyways, today is the day that Jess and em go to Europe! Yay congrats girls! 3 years of uni led up to this day and I'm proud (and also very jealous of youse) I wish we had a proper goodbye but uni stress was on my mind..

talking about stress, today is supposed to be my last day doing my education assignment but i am really stuggling to get the ball rolling, but on a good note i found some really fucking good parking (woo!)

I can wait until im free, im so gonna go to the beach, drink wine and maybe watch a movie!!

i have a whole list of shit im gonna do when i finish this damn assignment


this list includes (in no particular order)

  • waxing legs
  • getting lazered
  • clean laptop (all i see are finger prints and its beginning to get scratched and i have cough syrup on it, dont ask why)
  • join a gym (don;t laugh!)
  • karaoke 
  • get nails done <3
  • Read Suff and Remembering Babylon
  • Paint
  • Attend Frida Kharlo Exhibit
  • create a zine (probs with naomi)
  • Hire a Stall

i am very very excited, and im hoping that after this post i will do some word

bleh bleh bleh

OH I AND I HAVE NO MONEY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW BUT I HAVE NO MONEY