Uhhhhh. FREAK OUT!

ok so now im freaking out


  • Today: STILL DOING MY ENGLISH UNIT OF WORK. shit fuck me. It should be done by now! I'm only 30% done with my drama lesson plans (ded) which is due soo sooooooon
  • Sunday: WORKING AND MOTHERS DAY. I finish work at 4, i'm planning to buy my mothers day gift and squeeze in some work/ up until 6 so jess can drive me home and then my mum might want to do something (which i dont have time for) so yeah... kill me pls
  • Monday: ENGLISH UNIT OF WORK DUE. I have to print a shit load of paper with colour... 20+ pages... WITH COLOUR SO YEAH M8 GET ON MY LEVEL BYE BYE MONEY HA HA HA 
  • Tuesday: Must. Go Customs. Must. Finish. Drama. If. Not. I. Cannot. Afford. To. Only. Pass.........
  • Wednesday: DRAMA UNIT AND LESSON PLANS DUE. Highly doubt with where i am at today that i would get it in on time.
  • Thursday: CMP (class room management plan) CMP CMP
  • Friday: CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP 
  • Saturday: CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP CMP 
  • Sunday: WORK AND CMP DUE
  • Monday -Sunday: I'm free from harh assignments! :) Have to do my hurdles which isnt bad :)
  • Monday- ongoing: P.L.A.C.E.M.E.N.T.

Thankk you for listening i am going crazy